Re: snaptrim number of objects

Hello,

on my testcluster I played a bit with ceph quincy (17.2.6).
I also see slow ops while deleting snapshots. With the previous major
(pacific) this wasn't a issue.
In my case this is related to the new mclock scheduler which is
defaulted with quincy. With "ceph config set global osd_op_queue wpq".
Thie issue is gone.(after restarting the OSDs of course). wpq was the
previous default scheduler.

Maybe this will help you.

On the other hand, mclock shouldn't break down the cluster in this way.
At least not with "high_client_ops" which I used. Maybe someone should
have a look at this.

Manuel