Re: Check allocated RGW bucket/object size after enabling Bluestore compression

Hello,

Yes, I can see that there are metrics to check the size of the compressed data stored in a pool with ceph df detail (relevant columns are USED COMPR and UNDER COMPR)

Also the size of compressed data can be checked on osd level using perf dump (relevant values "bluestore_compressed_allocated": and "bluestore_compressed_original")

I would like to see the size of the compressed data per S3 bucket and not only per pool or osd.

Is that even possible ?

Thanks
Yosr