inactive PGs looking for a non existent OSD

I had a problem with a server, hardware completely broken.

"ceph orch rm host"  hanged, even with force and offline options

I reinstalled other server with the same IP address and then I removed the
OSD with:

ceph osd purge osd.10
ceph osd purge osd.11

Now I have 0.342% pgs not active

with

ceph pg <pg.id> query

I can see the PG is blocked by a non existent OSD.10 or 11 (in the other
problematic PG)

I already tried setting

osd_find_best_info_ignore_history_les = false

in the intervening OSDs and restarted them with some luck (I had 3 non
active PGs, now I have 2)

Also after that another OSD keeps restarting. Fixed that by setting the
reweight to 0 and still waiting until the OSD is empty to destroy it.

--
Alfrenovsky