Re: what is the point of listing "auth: unable to find a keyring on /etc/ceph/ceph.client nfs-ganesha

Okay then I'd suggest adding keyring to the client section in ceph.conf, it
is as simple as
keyring = <path_to_keyring>/keyring

I hope the client(that the logs complain) is in the keyring file. Do let me
know if that works for you, if not, some logs would be good to have to
diagnose further.