Re: Another Pacific point release?

I'm hoping to see at least one more, if not more than that, but I have no crystal ball. I definitely support this idea, and strongly suggest it's given some thought. There have been a lot of delays/missed releases due to all of the lab issues, and it's significantly impacted the release cadence for quite some time.

We've got a fair number of patches we intend for backport to Pacific that address core functionality issues impacting our customer workloads, but haven't been able to get released due to all of the infrastructure problems.

David