Re: CEPHADM_FAILED_SET_OPTION

Hi Adam,

That section is indeed pretty short. I’m not sure what the difference is between the config and the spec section. Most of the settings I put under config give an error when I put then under spec.

I have this spec now.

service_type: rgw
service_id: fra
placement:
  label: rgw
  count_per_host: 3
networks:
- 10.103.4.0/24
config:
  rgw enable usage log: true
  rgw keystone accepted roles: Member, _member_, admin
  rgw keystone admin domain: default
  rgw keystone admin password: secret
  rgw keystone admin project: service
  rgw keystone admin user: swift
  rgw keystone api version: 3
  rgw keystone implicit tenants: true
  rgw keystone url: http://10.103.4.254:35357
  rgw s3 auth use keystone: true
  rgw swift account in url: true
  rgw usage log flush threshold: 1024
  rgw usage log tick interval: 30
  rgw usage max shards: 32
  rgw usage max user shards: 1
spec:
  rgw_frontend_port: 8100

I deleted the 'rgw keystone implicit tenants’ settings now, and the warning disappeared. Seems like it has been deprecated? The warning message is very misleading.

Thanks,
Arnoud.