Re: cephadm problem with MON deployment

Okay, this turned out to be down to cephadm rejecting the request because
the new MON was not in the list of public networks.
I had seen that error in the logs, but it looked as though it was a
consequence of the store.db error, rather than a cause.

After adding the new network, and repeating the request, the new MONs were
created.