Re: MON sync time depends on outage duration

We did look at the iostats of the disk, it was not saturated, but I don't have any specific numbers right now as I don't have direct access. But I'm open for more theories why waiting for 5 minutes lets the MON sync immediately but waiting for more takes so much more time. If necessary we'll need to investigate the debug logs during startup and compare between two such events. But maybe someone already did that which would save me quite some time. ;-)

Zitat von Konstantin Shalygin <k0ste@xxxxxxxx>:

This is a guess, the databases is like to swell. Especially the Level DB's, can grow x2 and reduce tens of percent of total size. This may be just another SST file creation, 1GB by default, Ii I remember it right

Do you was looks to Grafana, about this HDD's utilization, IOPS?

Sent from my iPhone