Re: Rook on bare-metal?

Hello

we have been following rook since 2018 and have had our experiences both on bare-metal and in the hyperscalers.
In the same way, we have been following cephadm from the beginning.

Meanwhile, we have been using both in production for years and the decision which orchestrator to use depends from project to project. e.g., the features of both projects are not identical.

Joachim

ceph ambassador DACH
ceph consultant since 2012

Clyso GmbH - Premier Ceph Foundation Member

https://www.clyso.com/