Slow ACL Changes in Secondary Zone

Dear Ceph community,

I'm facing an issue with ACL changes in the secondary zone of my Ceph
cluster after making modifications to the API name in the master zone of my
master zonegroup. I would appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to
resolve this problem.

Here's the background information on my setup:

   - I have two clusters that are part of a single realm.
   - Each cluster has a zone within a single zonegroup.
   - Initially, all functionality was working perfectly fine.

However, the problem arose when I changed the API name in the master zone
of my master zonegroup. Since then, all functionalities appear to be
functioning as expected, except for ACL changes, which have become
extremely slow specifically in the secondary zone. Whenever I attempt to
change the ACL in the secondary zone, it takes approximately 10 seconds or
more for a response to be received.

I would like to understand why this delay is occurring and find a solution
to improve the performance of ACL changes in the secondary zone. Any
suggestions, explanations, or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.