From: Frank Schilder <frans@xxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2023 12:18 PM
To: Jorge JP; Stefan Kooman; ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: Possible data damage: 1 pg recovery_unfound, 1 pg inconsistent

Hi Jorge,

neither do I. You will need to wait for help on the list or try to figure something out with the docs.

Please be patient, a mark-unfound-lost is only needed if everything else has been tried and failed. Until then, clients that don't access the broken object should work fine.

Best regards,
Frank Schilder
AIT Risø Campus
Bygning 109, rum S14