Re: Restful API and Cephfs quota usage

Not sure why my message shows up as an html attachment..

Best regards,
Sake

On Jun 14, 2023 08:53, Sake <ceph@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

I would like to build a simple PowerShell script which monitors the quotas set on certain directories. Is this possible via the Restful API?

Some extra information:
Ceph version 17.2.6
Deployed via Cephadm and having mgr nodes with an accessable Rest API.

Folder structure:
/
  Folder 1/
  Folder 2/
  Folder 3/

The (different) quotas are set on the Folders 1-3. I would like to know for example if a certain folder will hit 90% usage of the set quota.

I can find pool information etc. via the Restful API, but it looks like nothing on quota usage.
Or does someone have another method to inform users/admins about thresholds like 90% usage being hit?

Best regards,
Sake