Feature/Change Request: Don't send alert emails for --sticky muted WARN conditions

I recently upgraded to Quincy, and toggled on the BULK flag of a few pools.  As a result, my cluster has been spending the last several days shuffling data while growing the pool pg counts.  That in turn has resulted in a steadily increasing number of pgs being flagged PG_NOT_DEEP_SCRUBBED.  And that has resulted in my getting hundreds of alert emails about pgs not being deep scrubbed, because I get a new email whenever the count changes.

I tried using "ceph health mute PG_NOT_DEEP_SCRUBBED --sticky", but all that did (in terms of the email alerts) was make the emails say "HEALTH_OK" instead of "HEALTH WARN", which is less than helpful.

I haven't found a way to stop the cluster from sending me these alert emails other than turning off email notifications entirely.  If there is one, I'd love to know what it is.  If not, I feel like there ought to be one, either as part of muting the health warning, or as a separate toggle.  Hundreds of emails over what is expected behavior is rather silly.

-----
Edward Huyer
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
Rochester Institute of Technology
Golisano 70-2373
152 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
585-475-6651
erhvks@xxxxxxx<mailto:erhvks@xxxxxxx>

Obligatory Legalese:
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.