Colocated RGW using same port, but different IPs

Hello,

As a part of performance/HW utilization testing I would like to compare how a VM with single RGW instance compares to a VM with 2 or more colocated RGWs.

I’m deploying Quincy using Ansible but I’m struggling with setting the config to use the same port across all RGW instances, but to have a different IP as a beast endpoint.

I would like to ask if anyone has any suggestion on this topic. Is this even supported scenario or it is better to have the instances using different ports?

Any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ondrej