Re: Deleting millions of objects

Thx for the input.

I tried several config sets e.g.:
ceph config set client.radosgw.mon2 rgw_delete_multi_obj_max_num 10000
ceph config set client.radosgw.mon1 rgw_delete_multi_obj_max_num 10000
ceph config set client.rgw rgw_delete_multi_obj_max_num 10000

where client.radosgw.mon2 is the same as in ceph.conf but without success.

It also seems from
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/8c4f52415bddba65e654f3a4f7ba37d98446d202/src/rgw/rgw_op.cc#L7131
that it should check config setting, but for some reason it is not working.

---

For now I ended up with spawning up to 100 background processes (more than
that it fills up our FE queue and we get response timeouts) with:
mc rm --recursive --force ceph/archive/veeam &

Regards,
Rok