Re: Discussion thread for Known Pacific Performance Regressions

On 5/16/23 05:59, Konstantin Shalygin wrote:
Hi Mark!

Thank you very much for this message, acknowledging the problem publicly is the beginning of fixing it ❤️

Thanks Konstantin! For what it's worth, I think all of these topics have been discussed publicly (and some quite extensively!) during the weekly ceph community performance call over the past year or two. There's been no intention to hide them, they were just never really summarized on the mailing list until now.