Re: mds dump inode crashes file system

On 5/16/23 00:33, Frank Schilder wrote:
Dear Xiubo,

I uploaded the cache dump, the MDS log and the dmesg log containing the snaptrace dump to

ceph-post-file: 763955a3-7d37-408a-bbe4-a95dc687cd3f

Okay, thanks.

Sorry, I forgot to add user and description this time.

A question about trouble shooting. I'm pretty sure I know the path where the error is located. Would a "ceph tell mds.1 scrub start / recursive repair" be able to discover and fix broken snaptraces? If not I'm awaiting further instructions.

Not very sure.

Haven't check this in detail yet.

Thanks

Best regards,