Re: Upgrade Ceph cluster + radosgw from 14.2.18 to latest 15

I have upgraded dozens of clusters 14 -> 16 using the methods described in
the docs, and when followed precisely no issues have arisen. I would
suggest moving to a release that is receiving backports still (pacific or
quincy). The important aspects are only doing one system at a time. In the
case of monitors ensuring it rejoins quorum after restarting on new version
before proceeding to next mon. In the case of OSDs waiting for all PGs to
be active+clean* before proceeding to the next host.

Respectfully,

*Wes Dillingham*
wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleydillingham>