CFP NOW OPEN: Ceph Days Vancouver Co-located with OpenInfra Summit

Hi everyone,

I invite you to Ceph Days Vancouver on June 15, co-located with the OpenInfra Summit. Ceph Days are one-day events dedicated to multiple breakout and BoF sessions with a wide range of topics around Ceph.

You can receive a nice discount to attend Ceph Days and the OpenInfra Summit if you register before May 12!

https://ceph.io/en/community/events/2023/ceph-days-vancouver/

Our Call for proposals is open until May 17, and we have the following suggested topics:

- Ceph operations, management, and development
- New and proposed Ceph features, development status
- Ceph development roadmap
- Best practices
- Ceph use-cases, solution architectures, and user experiences
- Ceph performance and optimization
- Platform Integrations

- Kubernetes, OpenShift
- OpenStack (Cinder, Manila, etc.)
- Spark
- Multi-site and multi-cluster data services
- Persistent memory, ZNS SSDs, SMR HDDs, DPUs, and other new hardware technologies
- Storage management, monitoring, and deployment automation
- Experiences deploying and operating Ceph in production and/or at scale
- Small-scale or edge deployments
- Long-term, archival storage
- Data compression, deduplication, and storage optimization
- Developer processes, tools, challenges
- Ceph testing infrastructure, tools
- Ceph community issues, outreach, and project governance
- Ceph documentation, training, and learner experience

CFP: https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/TVCCCQ

See you all there soon!

--
Mike Perez