Re: Protected snapshot deleted when RBD image is deleted

I don't know about Octopus, but in Quincy there's a config option
rbd_move_to_trash_on_remove   Default: false

I've set this to true on my instance.
I can move a image with snapshots to treash, but I can't purge the image
from trash  without first deleting the snapshots.