Re: pg deep-scrub issue

>undergo deepscrub and regular scrub cannot be completed in a timely manner. I have noticed that these PGs appear to be concentrated on a single OSD. I am seeking your guidance on how to address this issue and would appreciate any insights or suggestions you may have.

The usual "see if there are SMART errors on the drive", "check dmesg
for this drive" and see if this OSD has lots larger latencies* than
the other similar drives and if any of these are true, take it out of
the cluster and replace it with a new working drive.

*) Perhaps with iostat, checking the service time and utilization%, perhaps with
"# ceph daemon osd.X perf dump" on the host running this OSD, "ceph
osd perf" and see if this one OSD is an outlier in terms of latencies