Re: Orchestration seems not to work

To completely rule out hung processes, I managed to get another short shutdown.

Now I'm seeing lots of:

mgr.server handle_open ignoring open from mds.mds01.ceph01.usujbi v2:192.168.23.61:6800/2922006253; not ready for session (expect reconnect) mgr finish mon failed to return metadata for mds.mds01.ceph02.otvipq: (2) No such file or directory

log lines. Seems like it now realises that some of these informations are stale. But it looks like it's just waiting for it to come back and not do anything about it.