Re: Orchestration seems not to work

Thanks for the reply.

"Refreshed" is "3 weeks ago" on most lines. The running mds and osd.cost_capacity are both "-" in this column.

I'm already done with "mgr fail", that didn't do anything. And I even tried a complete shut down during a maintenance windows that was not 3 weeks ago but last week.

So this doesn't seem to help. Thanks anyway. The only thing could be that the command was started by a systemd service again. But I can't imagine that.