Re: MDS "newly corrupt dentry" after patch version upgrade

Hi Patrick,

I'll try that tomorrow and let you know, thanks!

I was unable to reproduce the crash today. Even with mds_abort_on_newly_corrupt_dentry set to true, all MDS booted up correctly (though they took forever to rejoin with logs set to 20).

To me it looks like the issue has resolved itself overnight. I had run a recursive scrub on the file system and another snapshot was taken, in case any of those might have had an effect on this. It could also be the case that the (supposedly) corrupt journal entry has simply been committed now and hence doesn't trigger the assertion any more. Is there any way I can verify this?

Janek