From: Eugen Block <eblock@xxxxxx>
Sent: April 28, 2023 06:46 AM
To: ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: import OSD after host OS reinstallation

I chatted with Mykola who helped me get the OSDs back up. My test
cluster was on 16.2.5 (and still mostly is), after upgrading only the
MGRs to a more recent version (16.2.10) the activate command worked
successfully and the existing OSDs got back up. Not sure if that's a
bug or something else, but which exact versions are you using?