Re: Ceph 16.2.12, particular OSD shows higher latency than others

Thanks, Igor. I mentioned earlier that according to the OSD logs compaction
wasn't an issue. I did run `ceph-kvstore-tool` offline though, it completed
rather quickly without any warnings or errors, but the OSD kept showing
excessive latency.

I did something rather radical: rebooted the node and redeployed all its
OSDs, now the "slow" OSD is showing latency more in line with that of other
OSDs.

/Z