Re: For suggestions and best practices on expanding Ceph cluster and removing old nodes

I would create a new cluster with Quincy and would migrate the data from
the old to the new cluster bucket by bucket. Nautilus is out of support and
I would recommend at least to use a ceph version that is receiving
Backports.

huxiaoyu@xxxxxxxxxxxx <huxiaoyu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Di., 25. Apr.
2023, 18:30: