PVE CEPH OSD heartbeat show

Dear all,

We are experiencing with Ceph after deploying it by PVE with the network backed by a 10G Cisco switch with VPC feature on. We are encountering a slow OSD heartbeat and have not been able to identify any network traffic issues.

Upon checking, we found that the ping is around 0.1ms, and there is occasional 2% packet loss when using flood ping, but not consistently. We also noticed a large number of UDP port 5405 packets and the 'corosync' process utilizing a significant amount of CPU.

When running the 'ceph -s' command, we observed a slow OSD heartbeat on the back and front, with the longest latency being 2250.54ms. We suspect that this may be a network issue, but we are unsure of how Ceph detects such long latency. Additionally, we are wondering if a 2% packet loss can significantly affect Ceph's performance and even cause the OSD process to fail sometimes.

We have heard about potential issues with rockdb 6 causing OSD process failures, and we are curious about how to check the rockdb version. Furthermore, we are wondering how severe traffic package loss and latency must be to cause OSD process crashes, and how the monitoring system determines that an OSD is offline.

We would greatly appreciate any assistance or insights you could provide on these matters.
Thanks,