Ceph mon status stuck at "probing"

Hi Ceph community,

I had a small lab cluster of version Nautilus (ceph-ansible / containerized) which  functions quite well. As part of the upgrade experiment, I replaced one of the mon with an Octopus one (containerized as well, the OS is purged before mon deployment), the daemon seems working but its status is always "probing", and "ceph -s" showed that mon is down and out of quorum. I checked and compared the output of "ceph daemon XXX mon_status" of all monitors, ensuring there is no network issue, the new mon seemed to have the correct monmap but always stucked in status "probing".

I doubt if Ceph mon of different versions do co-exist. Any further steps suggest? Thanks in advanced.