Re: Radosgw-admin bucket list has duplicate objects

Den lör 15 apr. 2023 kl 15:47 skrev mahnoosh shahidi <mahnooosh.shd@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> I observed duplicate object names in the result of the admin list bucket on
> 15.2.12 cluster. I used the following command and some of the object names
> in the result list appeared more than once. There is no versioning config
> for the bucket.
>
> radosgw-admin bucket list --allow-unordered --max-entries=200000000
> > --bucket=my-bucket > my-bucket.list
>
> Does anyone have any opinion on this? Should I make a bug report for this?

Make sure the names are 100% identical, and not some kind of "one has
a space at the end which isn't visible when listing" or normal-dash vs
some other unicode dash or some other combination of chars that look
the same but are not actually 100% the same chars.