RBD snapshot mirror syncs all snapshots

Hello,

I setup two-way snapshot-based RBD mirroring between two Ceph clusters.

After enabling mirroring for an image that already had regular snapshots independently from RBD mirror on the source cluster, the image and all snapshots were synced to the destination cluster.

Is there a way to avoid having all snapshots being synced? We only need the latest version of the image on the destination cluster and the snapshots add around 200% disk space overhead on average.

Best regards,

Andreas