Re: avg apply latency went up after update from octopus to pacific

Hi Jan,

As someone who has been watching this thread in anticipation of planning an Octopus to Pacific upgrade,
and also someone not all that interested in repaving all OSDs,
which release(s) were the OSDs originally deployed with?

Just trying to get a basic estimate on how recent or not these OSDs would have been deployed?

Seems like a data point that may help people, like myself, evaluating the potential pitfalls.

Thanks,
Reed