Pacific dashboard: unable to get RGW information

Hi,

Our cluster is running Pacific 16.2.10. We have a problem using the dashboard to display information about RGWs configured in the cluster. When clicking on "Object Gateway", we get an error 500. Looking in the mgr logs, I found that the problem is that the RGW is accessed by its IP address rather than its name. As the RGW has SSL enabled, the certificate cannot be matched against the IP address.

I digged into the configuration but I was not able to identify where an IP address rather than a name was used (I checked in particular the zonegroup parameters and names are used to define endpoints). Did I make something wrong in the configuration or is it a know issue when using SSL-enabled RGW?

Best regards,

Michel