How can I use not-replicated pool (replication 1 or raid-0)

Hello.

I have a 10 node cluster. I want to create a non-replicated pool
(replication 1) and I want to ask some questions about it:

Let me tell you my use case:
- I don't care about losing data,
- All of my data is JUNK and these junk files are usually between 1KB to 32MB.
- These files will be deleted in 5 days.
- Writable space and I/O speed is more important.
- I have high Write/Read/Delete operations, minimum 200GB a day.

I'm afraid that, in any failure, I won't be able to access the whole
cluster. Losing data is okay but I have to ignore missing files,
remove the data from the cluster and continue with existing data and
while doing this, I want to be able to write new data to the cluster.

My questions are:
1- To reach this goal do you have any recommendations?
2- With this setup, what potential problems do you have in mind?
3- I think Erasure Coding is not a choice because of the performance
problems and slow file deletion. With this I/O need EC will miss files
and leaks may happen (I've seen before on Nautilus).
4- You read my needs, is there a better way to do this?

Thank you for the answers.
Best regards.