Ceph Object Gateway and lua scripts

Hi,

We're currently testing out lua scripting in the Ceph Object Gateway
(Radosgw).

Ceph version: 17.2.5

We've tried a simple experiment with the simple lua script which is based
on the documentation (see fixed width text below).

However, the issue we're having is that we can't find the log messages
anywhere. We've searched the entire jourrnalctl database as well as raised
the debug level on the radosgw by setting debug_rgw to 20 on the running
daemon.

Any help welcome :)

function print_object(msg, object)
  RGWDebugLog("  Title: " .. msg)
  RGWDebugLog("  Name: " .. object.Name)
  RGWDebugLog("  Instance: " .. object.Instance)
  RGWDebugLog("  Id: " .. object.Id)
  RGWDebugLog("  Size: " .. object.Size)
  RGWDebugLog("  MTime: " .. object.MTime)
end

RGWDebugLog("This is a log message!")

Request.Log()
if Request.CopyFrom then
  print_object("copy from", Request.CopyFrom.Object)
        if Request.CopyFrom.Object then
          print_object("copy from-object" ,Request.CopyFrom.Object)
        end
end

if Request.Object then
  print_object("Object" ,Request.Object)
end

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection, security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential capabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the movement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit our website.