Re: Recently deployed cluster showing 9Tb of raw usage without any load deployed

The disks are 14.9, but the exact size of them does not matter much in this
context. We figured out the issue. The raw used space accounts for the
Rocks.DB and WAL space. Therefore, as we dedicated an NVME device in each
host for them, Ceph is showing that space as used space already. It is
funny though that it is still decrementing/discounting that space from the
total space we have for HDDs when presenting the status. That seems to be a
bug or incorrect information that is shown.