./install-deps.sh takes several hours

Hi again,

something is very wrong with my hardware it seems and i'm slowly turning
insane.
I'm trying to debug why ceph has incredibly poor performance for us.

we've got

 - 3 EPYC 7713 dual-cpu systems
 - datacenter nvme drives (3GB/s top)
 - 100G infiniband

ceph does 800MB/s read max,
CPU is idle, network is idle, I/O nowhere near saturation

now while hunting for queues, i wanted to recompile ceph and poke around
abit,
but ./install-deps.sh is now running for 6 hours with the exact same
problem.
CPU is idle, network is idle, zero I/O

what am i doing wrong? is there another computer resource we're
bottlenecked on that i just dont know about?

--
+4916093821054