orphan multipart objects in Ceph cluster

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to share a recent experience I
had with our Ceph cluster and get your feedback on a solution I came up
with.

Recently, we had some orphan objects stuck in our cluster that were not
visible by any client like s3cmd, boto3, and mc. This caused some confusion
for our users, as the sum of all objects in their buckets was much less
than what we showed in the panel. We made some adjustments for them, but
the issue persisted.
As we have billions of objects in our cluster, using normal tools to find
orphans was impossible. So, I came up with a tricky way to handle the
situation. I created a bash script that identifies and removes the orphan
objects using radosgw-admin and rados commands. Here is the script:

https://gist.github.com/RaminNietzsche/b9baa06b69fc5f56d907f3c953769182

I am hoping to get some feedback from the community on this solution. Have
any of you faced similar challenges with orphan objects in your Ceph
clusters? Do you have any suggestions or improvements for my script?

Thank you for your time and help.