Re: quincy v17.2.6 QE Validation status

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 4:06 PM Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Details of this release are summarized here:
>
> https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/59070#note-1
> Release Notes - TBD
>
> The reruns were in the queue for 4 days because of some slowness issues.
> The core team (Neha, Radek, Laura, and others) are trying to narrow
> down the root cause.
>
> Seeking approvals/reviews for:
>
> rados - Neha, Radek, Travis, Ernesto, Adam King (we still have to test
> and merge at least one PR https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/50575 for
> the core)
> rgw - Casey

there were some java_s3test failures related to
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/58554. i've added the fix to
https://github.com/ceph/java_s3tests/commits/ceph-quincy, so a rerun
should resolve those failures
there were also some 'Failed to fetch package version' failures in the
rerun that warranted another rerun anyway

there's also an urgent priority bug fix in
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/50625 that i'd really like to add to
this release; sorry for the late notice