Expression of Interest in Participating in GSoC 2023 with Your Team

Dear Ceph Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my keen interest
in participating in the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) program 2023 with your
team.

I am a 3rd year B.tech student in Computer Science Engineering, with a
strong passion for [specific area of interest related to the team's
project(s)]. I have experience working in C++, and I believe that I can
contribute significantly to your project by bringing my expertise,
enthusiasm, and commitment.
I have been following the GSoC program, and I understand the dedication and
hard work required to complete a project successfully. Therefore, I am
willing to commit my time and effort to meet the expectations and
requirements of the program. I am open to learning new technologies and
programming languages, and I believe that this opportunity will help me
grow both personally and professionally.
I have reviewed the list of your team's project ideas, and I am
particularly interested in Disk Fragmentation Simulator. I would appreciate
it if you could provide me with any additional information or resources
that may be helpful to better understand the project requirements and goals.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email, and I look forward to
hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

Arush Sharma