Re: pg wait too long when osd restart

(trimming out the dev list and Radoslaw's email)

Hello,

I think the two critical PRs were:
* https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/44585 - included in 15.2.16
* https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/45655 - included in 15.2.17

I don't have any comments on tweaking those configuration values, and
what safe values would be.

Josh