From: Rice, Christian <crice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 3:57 PM
To: ceph-users <ceph-users@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL]  Trying to throttle global backfill
I have a large number of misplaced objects, and I have all osd settings to “1” already:

sudo ceph tell osd.\* injectargs '--osd_max_backfills=1 --osd_recovery_max_active=1 --osd_recovery_op_priority=1'

How can I slow it down even more?  The cluster is too large, it’s impacting other network traffic 😉