Re: ceph quincy nvme drives displayed in device list sata ssd not displayed

Update:

I tested same hard drives on different servers, and the sata hard drives do
show up with command:

ceph orch device ls

The working systems are Intel pci v3 using chipset SATA controller.

The systems not working are AMD pci v5 using chipset SATA controller.

Both systems are running the same software image, kernel and ahci kernel
module.

Once I narrow this down, I will update post.

cb