Renaming a ceph node

Hi,

yes you can rename a node without massive rebalancing.

The following I tested with pacific. But I think this should work with
older versions as well.
You need to rename the node in the crushmap between shutting down the
node with the old name and starting it with the new name.
You only must keep the ID from the node in the crushmap!

Regards
Manuel