From: J-P Methot <jp.methot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 18 January 2023 17:38:28
To: Frank Schilder; ceph-users
Subject: Re:  Re: Flapping OSDs on pacific 16.2.10

There's nothing in the CPU graph that suggests soft lock-ups at these
times. However, thank you for pointing out that the disk io scheduler
could have an impact. Ubuntu seems to be on mq-deadline by default, so
we just switched to none, as it fits our workload best I believe. I
don't know if this will fix our issue, but I think it's worth testing.

--
Jean-Philippe Méthot
Senior Openstack system administrator