Issues with cephadm adopt cluster with name

I am trying to adopt a cluster with cephadm, and everything was ok when it came to mon and mgr servers,
But when I try to run "cephadm adopt --name osd.340 --style legacy —cluster prod"

It runs everything, but when the container starts, it says that it can not open /etc/ceph/prod.conf as it binds config in as /etc/ceph/ceph.conf
If I change the unit.run file so it mounts it in as prod.conf it starts but has issues connecting to mon servers.

Has someone else experienced this, and are there solutions for this issue?

Armsby