CephFS: Questions regarding Namespaces, Subvolumes and Mirroring

Dear everyone,

I have several questions regarding CephFS connected to Namespaces, Subvolumes and snapshot Mirroring:

*1. How to display/create namespaces used for isolating subvolumes?*
    I have created multiple subvolumes with the option --namespace-isolated, so I was expecting to see the namespaces returned from
ceph fs subvolume info <volume_name> <subvolume_name>
    also returned by
rbd namespace ls <cephfs_data_pool> --format=json
    But the latter command just returns an empty list. Are the namespaces used for rdb and CephFS different ones?

*2. Can CephFS Snapshot mirroring also be applied to subvolumes?*
    I tried this, but without success. Is there something to take into account rather than just mirroring the directory, or is it just not possible right now?

*3. Can xattr for namespaces and pools also be mirrored?*
    Or more specifically, is there a way to preserve the namespace and pool layout of mirrored directories?

Thank you for your help!

Best regrads,
Jonas