Re: CephFS: Isolating folders for different users

Thank you very much! Works like a charm, except for one thing: I gave my clients the MDS caps 'allow rws path=<subvolume path>' to also be able to create snapshots from the client, but `mkdir .snap/test` still returns
    mkdir: cannot create directory ‘.snap/test’: Operation not permitted

Do you have an idea what might be the issue here?

Best regards,
Jonas

PS: A happy new year to everyone!