Re: Urgent help! RGW Disappeared on Quincy

Quick update:

- I followed documentation, and ran the following:

# ceph dashboard set-rgw-credentials

Error EINVAL: No RGW credentials found, please consult the documentation on
how to enable RGW for the dashboard.

- I see dashboard credentials configured (all this was working fine before):

# ceph dashboard get-rgw-api-access-key

P?????????????????G  (? commented out)

Seems to me like my RGW config is non-existent / corrupted for some
reason.  When trying to curl a RGW directly I get a "connection refused".