Re: Rocky9 support for ceph ?? What is the official word ?

> Maybe you can help to solve this issue that has been filed by me on the
> ceph redmine? (https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/58321)
>

> Hope to get a constructive answer.

The reason for me to stick to older versions as long as possible, is so that others have solved such problems for me, when I do this upgrade.

I am still in my testing phase of el9/centos9stream. I have for all servers a custom own repo added. This is where I put packages that are not available. If you can find a srpm, you are mostlikely able to build it on el9 and add it.

I just did a quick search and there seem to be el9 packages.
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ceph/el9/build/2355701/

I would approach it like this.